1. Asher Turtel
2. Born in Czernowitz, in the Lilliengasse July 1941. Being
11 weeks old we (my g. mother Taube Krattenstein nee Waldhorn, my
mother Gusta nee Krattenstein, my father Lazar Turtel and me) were
deported to Tranistria Mogilev. My g. mother did not survive Tranistria.
After the WWII we returned to Cz. But my father said that he had a bad
experience with the Russian regime and we went south and lived in
Bucharest till 1950. Then we went to Israel.
3. From 1950 I live in Israel.
4. Mother tongue German speech and reading well, have
difficulties in writing. I also speak, read and write English and
and of course, Hebrew.
5. I left Cz in 1945 (or 1946) and later lived with my parents in
Bucharest, than immigrated to Israel with my parents.
6. Here are my family trees in pdf format: